Our Energy Management Tool Can Help You Use Less and Save More
Understanding how you use energy is an important part of helping you use less of it which can save you money. As a feature on the MyAccount portal, you’ll find a variety of tools that will help you view, analyze, and manage your energy use. It’s quick and easy to get started.
Seeing is the First Step to Saving
To get started login to My Account and click on the My Energy tab. You’ll see an at-a-glance view of your energy information for your home or business. To get even more out of these helpful resources, remember to complete the available profiles and surveys. Features include:
- Bill-to-Date Estimate Up-to-date usage and estimates for your monthly bill.
- My Bill Highlights View the details that may be causing your bill to fluctuate.
- When Does My Home/Business Use Energy? Use these energy charts to keep track of your usage. If you're eligible to earn Reduce Your Use rewards, you’ll see your personalized details by clicking on the My Energy Use graphs.
- How Does My Home/Business Use Energy? By supplying additional information about your usage, you’ll get personalized information that will help you take steps to save.
- My Neighborhood Comparison Compare your use to other nearby and similar homes.
- How Does My Use Compare? Compare up to 13 months of your previous bills for patterns that could help you save money.