It Doesn’t Take a Lot of Money to Save a Lot of Money
Whether you rent or own, you could be eligible to receive free energy-efficient home improvements that can make your home more comfortable and save you money now and for years to come. With our Energy Savings Assistance program, you may be eligible to receive low- or no-cost products and installation:
Replacement of qualified appliances*
Minor home repairs
Water heater blankets
* Los aparatos domésticos existentes deben cumplir con los requisitos de antigüedad para satisfacer las condiciones para el reemplazo. Podrían requerirse copagos para los propietarios que sean dueños de los aparatos domésticos y en caso de que paguen la factura de servicios públicos de los inquilinos.
How the Program Works
Once we receive your application, one of our Energy Savings Assistance program contractor will visit your home and help you determine if you are eligible for the program and help you complete all the necessary paperwork.
If you’re accepted, your contractor will come back out again for installation of home improvements, and you may receive an additional inspection of your new improvements.
Find Out if You Qualify
Eligibility for the no-cost energy efficient home improvement program is based on income and household size or by your household participation in certain public assistance programs.
Qualifying public assistance programs:
Medicaid/Medi-Cal for Families A & B
CalFresh (food stamps) SNAP
Head Start Income Eligible (Tribal Only)
Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
CalWORKs (TANF) or Tribal TANF
Qualifying income levels:
You may qualify based on household size and total current household income*=Total income of all persons living in your house, condo, apartment or mobile home.
|Número de personas en el hogar||Maximum Combined Annual Income||Número de personas en el hogar||Maximum Combined Annual Income|
|5||$57,560||Each additional member||$8,360|
|Effective June 1, 2017 - May 31, 2018|
* Total household income is all taxable and non-taxable revenues, from all household members, from whatever sources derived, including but not limited to: wages, salaries, interest, dividends, spousal and child support payments; public assistance payments, Social Security and pensions, rental income, income from self-employment, and all employment-related non-cash income.
Talk to Our Authorized Contractor to See if You Qualify
If you'd like to speak directly with someone to see if you qualify for this and other programs, call our authorized outreach and assessment contractors.
- Richard Heath & Associates (RHA) at 1-619-387-4757 or 1-866-597-0597
- Reliable Energy Management at 1-800-692-4011
- Synergy Companies at 1-800-272-8394
You can also call us at 1-800-411-7343 to request additional information.