Grandes ahorros en vehículos eléctricos para clientes de SDG&E
See how the math works in your favor!
Drive past gas stations with a smile, spend less time at the auto mechanic, and enjoy your free time. Explore the money-saving advantages of buying zero-emission and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- Champions for Clean Air EV Rebate — If you’re a teacher or first-responder, you can get a $1,000 rebate toward the purchase or lease of an all-electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle. Get details at sdge.com/cleanair.
- Electric Vehicle Climate Credit — Customers who own or lease an all-electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle can apply for this annual bill credit. In 2018, over 13,500 SDG&E customers earned this credit. Enrollment runs March 1 - May 31, 2019.
State and Federal benefits
- Clean Vehicle Rebate Project / State Rebate — Californians can get up to $5,000 toward the purchase or lease of a new electric vehicle, and qualified low-income residents are eligible for an additional $2,000 based on household earnings. If you live in San Diego County, you can get approved for this rebate before you buy or lease. Learn more about the Clean Vehicle Rebate Program (CVRP) at CleanVehicleRebate.org.
- Federal tax credit – Get a new EV and a break on your taxes. Tax credit up to $7,500 based on EV's battery capacity and tax rebate eligibility.
- Carpool lane access – Ease your commute! Some EV drivers can use the carpool lane as a single occupant. The California Department of Motor Vehicles Clean Air Vehicle sticker allows use of HOV lanes regardless of the number of people in the vehicle. Apply for your stickers
Nissan corporate is offering $3,500 off MSRP on new Nissan Leaf’s for SDG&E customers. Contact your local Nissan dealership for more information.